Indulge yourself in some indoor activities while enjoying your stay with us.
At Zenith Hotel Kuantan, we bring you a range of activities that you and your family can enjoy.
- The 180m Menara Teruntum, the country’s second tallest a new land mark of the Kuantan town.
- Visitors would be able to enjoy thrilling rides up two glass elevator shafts to the 104m high observation deck for a 360° bird’s eye view of the state capital.
- Just located five kilometers from Kuantan town .
- Also known as TC facing South Chinese Sea and enjoys with white sandy beaches makes it an attractive place to rest and relax.
- Restaurant located a long the road side and facing to sea.
- Just over the bridge, variety of fresh fish and seafood to choose rom Old School Stove For Grill Fish or other type of cooking style.
- Sungai Lembing is a small hamlet in the hill and it is now a quite settlement from a bygone era of tin mining but could still catch a glimpse of its past glories.
- Panorama Hill, where visitors can catch sunrise in the early morning.
- It hides the great cascades where vibrant rainbows begin at Rainbow water Falls.
- Royal Pahang Silk is a proud testimony to the colorful past of the Pahang royal family.
- In recent years, the task of promoting Royal Pahang Silk was passed on to the Silk Weaving Centre.
- A wide range of silk products is now available at the centre.
- Quality silk has been produced for hundreds of years by a selected household at Pulau keladi, where the traditional and intricate weaving method has been passed down for generations.
- Dedicated to the near-extinct leatherback turtles that made Chendor their choice destination for laying eggs.
- The Chendor Turtle Sanctuary at Cherating is home to various species of turtles and a part of the constant effort to preserve and protect these gentle giants for futher generations to comes.